____________________ RETRO BEAM BRIDGE ____________________
Available for hire or sale, the Retro Beam Bridge (RBB) is a modular pre-fabricated steel bridge system engineered to be delivered to site on the back of conventional transport and lifted into final position with no on site pre-assembly. The result is a bridge that is installed and ready for traffic within hours of arrival on site.
Ideal for temporary or permanent use, suitable for all traffic levels
The Retro Beam Bridge is the ideal solution for both temporary and permanent use. Standard units are available in clear spans of 10.5m, 13.5m, 16m and 19m. At 1.8m wide, they can be placed side by side and inter-connected to form any bridge width required. Standard roadway widths of 3.3m, 5.1m, 6.9m, 8.7m 10.5m, etc. are available. Bespoke bridge widths can also be accommodated.
RBB bridges are suitable for emergency, temporary or permanent bridges on all types of road from heavily trafficked motorways and urban dual carriagewaysto construction site accesses and lightly trafficked rural roads.
The RBB system is designed in full compliance with the Eurocodes to carry loading defined in many different international standards including Eurocode I – III, LM1 or LM2; HA and 30, 37.5 or 45 units of HB loading to BD37/01; and HS20, HS25 or HL93 loading to AASHTO. Abnormal loads and off-road construction traffic can also be accommodated.
Lightweight, safe and re-locatable
The slim lightweight RBB units ensure that low cost simple to build solutions are available for foundations and approach ramps. They also make the Retro Beam Bridge ideal for over-bridging existing bridge decks that have failed.
Epoxy based anti-skid deck surfacing is factory applied to RBB deck units as standard. Units are also fully welded prior to delivery. As a result, decking does not come loose under traffic, ensuring a safe and quiet crossing for users and significantly reducing in-use maintenance costs when compared to other modular bridge systems.
RBB units are easy to pick up and re-locate, making them ideal for construction sites where bridge crossings locations have to move as works progress.
We can erect and dismantle if required
Although many clients decide that RBB units are simple enough for them to install without our input, we are happy to carry this out for you if you require. All work is carried out to the latest quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
The Retro Beam Bridge is a simple rapid build bridge system that provides a lightweight, durable and highly flexible solution for short span temporary and permanent bridges.
____________________ TECHNICAL DATA ____________________
|Loading and Design
– Eurocode I – III; LM1 or LM2.
– HA and 30, 37.5 or 45 units of HB loading to BD37/01.
– HS20, HS25 or HL93 loading to AASHTO.
– Abnormal loads and off-road construction traffic.
– Other international loading standards also catered for.
– Designed in full compliance with the Eurocodes.
– High fatigue life.
|Spans, Widths and Depths
– Clear spans of 10.5m, 13.5m, 16m and 19m.
– Multiple spans also catered for.
– Standard unit width of 1.8m.
– Roadway width of 3.3m, 5.1m, 6.9m, 8.7m 10.5m, etc.
– Other bespoke widths available.
– 0.35m to 0.45m standard construction depth.
– Many international standards catered for.
– Standard solution designed for a horizontal impact load of 100 kN.
– Lighter road and pedestrian parapet systems also available.
– Factory applied epoxy based anti- skid surfacing provides skid resistance.
– Site applied waterproofing and asphalt also possible.
– Available for hire or sale.
– Emergency, temporary and permanent bridges.
– Suitable for use on all types of road from busy motorways to lightly trafficked rural roads.
– Also suitable for construction site accesses.
– Easy to transport to site, no on site assembly, very quick and simple to build.
– Simple, cost effective foundations.
– No requirement for post erection abutment construction.
– Decks do not come loose when trafficked.
– Robust kerbs, bespoke bearings and built-in support holes for service ducts.
– Can be combined with our modular intermediate support systems or client built piers for multi-span requirements.
– Can be used to over-bridge weak existing bridge decks.
– Aesthetically pleasing bridge solution.
– High quality, safe and environmentally friendly solution.
retro beam bridge verhuur
retro beam bridge verhuur